Sunday, December 16, 2007

Weekend Warriors

To heck with relaxation! Now that we've decided that we'll be staying in CA for the babies' arrival, we have spent the past two weekends cleaning house... um, cleaning out the house? Rearranging bedrooms, selling a few items and donating others to various causes (the kids next door, the man driving down the street in the pick up), and picking up second hand things to fill in the spaces that we cleared (futon, changing table, co-sleeper, etc.). The bedrooms look good, but the living room is a holy nightmare - we'll leave it for now.

And so we've cleaned out, we've shopped, we've even wrapped YOUR Christmas presents - and with any luck they'll arrive for you all to open in time! It's now Sunday night and time for us to get some rest. And for Julian to massage somebody's sore back :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Memories. I looked through your pics and they took me back to when I was pregnant with the girls but you look a heck of a lot better. I am sooo happy for the two of you. I wish you were on the east coast so we could come visit. Jennifer