Here's a clue. On our walk, we found a political sign that gave us a good chuckle. Let's just say we agree with these folks, and we did not vote for Geezer and Dingbat :)

(Yes, that's a coffee for mommy and a coffee for Nadia.)

...life with infant twins and assorted musings...
3 comments:
That picture is great. Miss you!!
Dear Kara and Julian, I have just seen your photos for the first time in 2-3 months (due to all my travels). My goodness the girls have grown - bet you cannot wait until they start crawling!. I have concluded they look like a combination of Austin and Julian but luckily with your hair. And the combination is beautiful!
I loved the photos in their highchairs - so much character!
Hi Ros! Good to hear from you and hope you are doing well! (The girls do not have my hairline, though! Tee hee!)
Post a Comment