Please come out
of mom's belly.
Meet your dad
(sometimes he's smelly).
Acupuncture
isn't fun,
But for you
I had it done!
Other tricks,
but still no luck.
Eat spicy eggplant -
you come un-stuck?
Itchy rash on belly,
arms, legs, and back.
Babies please come out;
I'd get some slack.
Outside there's milk,
and songs, and cats!
Baby slings and
fuzzy hats!
A cozy bed
for you both to share,
and diapers for
your underwear!
Can't you see
that it's more fun
to come outside
and call it done?!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Kara, I'm sending positive thoughts your way!---Erin
I guess you're already such a good mom that they have no idea it will be even better on the outside-when Daddy can help!
-Andrea (Erin's sis)
Ode to babies, reprise, by Erin Greb
ahem...
Hey you two!
Come out pronto,
or I'll call you
Pocahontas and Tonto
Right now your names,
Head-Head and Footsie,
I suppose are better
than Boo Boo and Tootsie
I bet when you come
you'll have cool names
Like Xavier and Dominique
or Sebastian and James
Or Madison? No,
that's used too much
Just please don't be named
Starsky or Hutch
Maybe you'll match
like Tina and Vina
or Mikey and Spikey
or Dino and Dina
But to be named,
you need to COME OUT!
The world wants to meet you
and see what you're all about!
I'm excited to hear
the good news soon.
And I sure do hope
it comes before June!
Hi Julian and Kara!
I just realized that i can leave a message on your blog! I am not too internet savvy, so it took me months of lurking to figure that function out.
Anyway, I hope that the babies come soon! I have been so curious to meet them (via pics and emails, that is). I'll send labor-inducing vibes your way.
Good luck!
jen : )
Kara, I'm hoping that you can celebrate Mother's Day holding two babies in your arms. I check this site every day and wanted you to know how much I'm thinking about you.
Linda H. (erin's mom)
Post a Comment