Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy 5 Month Birthday!

In a few hours, Adele and Nadia will be 5 months old. How did that happen? As promised by many parents of twins who walked before us, the first few months do seem like a blur already. The truth about having twins (and maybe kids in general) is that due to all of the chaos, you really are forced to live in the moment. And those moments just keep getting better and better :)

I took a photo today of Adele and compared it to a photo of Julian when he was a baby. Jury is in: Daddy and babies are also identical. That's right, all 3 of them share the same DNA. So it looks like we actually have triplets. That means everybody should send us more food and buy a house for us and maybe get us our own TV show. Thanks.

The four of us spent this past Thur-Sunday in the lovely Radisson Hotel in the sprawling desert town of Tucson, AZ. I actually passed the majority of the time running around like a crazy chicken between functions and preparations for my eldest brother's wedding and the hotel to breastfeed the wee lassies. It was a crazy four days, but it was so nice to see family (just long enough to wave 'Hi') and for the family to spend time with the girls. Brian and Catie's wedding was so gorgeous, and it looked like they enjoyed their unforgettable evening.

I think I caught a bug on the plane or somewhere... so I should go get some rest before the girls start waking me up every few hours.

Hope everyone is enjoying autumn (in the US, at least!). Enjoy the fall colors for me if you are an east-coaster!

No comments: